NEZ #12 | The olfactory magazine Society / science / art / culture / perfume
Design & Perfume
Torn between its artistic, artisanal, commercial and technical dimensions, between the rational and the emotional...And what if perfume were considered, first and foremost, as a piece of design? Nez is an invitation to explore the world through our olfactory sensations, adopting a multidisciplinary approach that encompasses art, literature, photography, science, history, gastronomy and, of course, perfumery, providing its readers with a better understanding of the essential role the sense of smell plays in our lives.
Some Highlights in this Edition:
- The Nose of Combat
- Perfume Icons
- Odorama- Lactons; All About Rhubarb; Analyzing the scent of Christmas
- Connections- Boris Vann; Flowers go Over The Wall; The Chef and Somelier; "Amnesia by Antoinne Renaard
- Report- Geranium on its Island; Interview with Anne Flipo; Flashback- American Perfumery
- Design and Perfume- Of Gestures and Materials; From Kyphi to AI; The Senses of Design; Scent is in the Air; Chance and Necessity
- Perfume Pages- The Press Kit, The Art of Staging the Immaterial
- Behind the Brand- Olfactive Studios
- And More....